Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) Program Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates professional development activities.
- Assists with statewide MIECHV quality improvement and program support activities.
- Participates in annual site visits with local implementation agencies and provides technical assistance as required.
- Coordinates with providers to assess program quality and to conduct improvement efforts via performance measurement, continuous quality improvement, professional development, and program enhancements.
- Manages MIECHV communication efforts, including the website and social media.
- Engages in the planning and implementation of MIECHV strategic planning activities and advocacy efforts.
- Represents the Florida MIECHV Initiative at local, state, and national meetings as needed.
Qualifications/Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree and at least three years of experience in maternal and child health, early childhood development, home visiting, or a related field. A Master’s degree or post-graduate training is desirable.
Must be self-directed and able to work independently. Will function as part of a small, but highly skilled and motivated non-profit staff.
Supervisory Relationship: Position reports to MIECHV Quality Improvement and Implementation Manager. Position does not supervise any staff.
Skills and Knowledge required: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong collaboration skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and knowledge of maternal and child health, child development, and prevention of child abuse and neglect issues. While direct experience may be helpful, this is an administrative position that does not involve working with clients. Must be highly organized and flexible.
This is a 40-hour a week position with a standard benefit package (health insurance, retirement, paid time off, etc.)
Salary Range: $40,000 – $45,000 based on background and relevant experience.
Instructions: Please submit a cover letter and resume outlining your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.